Thursday 17 March 2011

Mallica 100 Word Challenge

The crystal water was so clear you could see the bottom of the shallow blue sea. I laid my head on the golden sand whilst the sun beating on me. I was getting very hot so I threw myself into the blue water. I was floating on the water when suddenly I felt myself drifting away from the golden sand. I needed help but on one was there. I had to stay calm in steed of panicking because then I would have drowned. I could not stop. I was drifting away when I saw a boat. I was so happy. I started to call for help but the boat did not see me. Was it was too late?   

2 comments:

  1. Wow Tawanna this is fantastic you have put alot of effert into it. you can tall that you have taken care and thinking what to write i love the bit were it says I started to call for help but the boat did not see me. Was it was too late? it makes you want to read more of your story

    ReplyDelete
  2. greate work you have put alot of effert and took your time

    ReplyDelete