Thursday 17 March 2011

100 Word Challenge - Wiktoria


The crystal water was so clear I could see the bottom of the shinning ocean. The beautiful sight just made me want to jump in.  As I stood on the deck of my magnificent boat I could see all those colourful stones under the ocean. I had never seen a more beautiful sight than this. I was walking on sand staring at the ocean. When I gazed at the crystal clear water I couldn’t believe my eyes. It was just a perfect view. I could see all the dolphins splashing about, it made me feel like I was in heaven. The bright golden sun was burning my eyes. It was just unbelievable. Then I heard a BANG.

2 comments:

  1. Wow wictoria you really tried your best you've used lots of adjectives that really describe the scene.I want to read more afer that BANG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Hannah - we need to know more Victoria! Thank you for writing for the 100WC!

    ReplyDelete