Thursday 17 March 2011

100 Word Challenge - Tawana

The crystal water was so clear you could see the golden sand lying beneath. Peacefully, I floated along the glittering blue ocean as I watched the exotic fish dart within the warm rippling sea. Suddenly and dramatically I lost control.  I started to drown as my foot was entwined within the slimy, forest like seaweed which was being pulled by a  fierce ,man eating shark. I knew this was the end. I couldn't out muscle the shark. As I was dragged along my lungs were decreasing in size. My heart was beating faster. I had to get away. But how?  This creature was more than double my size. I screamed for help. Were these my last words...?

2 comments:

  1. Tawana your ork is fantastic yopu have put alot of adjectives in it and i love the bit were you said were these my last words..? it makes you want to read more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness! This could end in tragedy Tawana! Great piece! Thank you for joining the 100WC. See you next week!

    ReplyDelete