Thursday 17 March 2011

100 Word Challenge - Dequanne

The crystal water was so clear you could see the bottom of the amazing wonderful deep blue sea and the bright colours of the different various fish. The bright sun was beating on my head as I was looking at the sea. As the sun was beating on my head the outstanding deep blue sea made me want to go in to the water. As I came out of the water the wind was blowing on me. I could hear gentle waves breaking onto the soft golden yellow sand. I went to get changed in the changing room. Suddenly I realised my phone was gone!

2 comments:

  1. well done dequanne you have used exiting adjectives and you understanded the work so excelent effort

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for writing for the 100WC Dequanne. You have shown me a special place. Sorry about the phone!
    Mrs Skinner

    ReplyDelete