Thursday 24 March 2011

100 Word Challenge - Shenaz

Hi I’m Shenaz the smiley elephant. I love the cool refreshing water hitting my skin. I can feel a cool breeze gently brush across my face as the crystal clear water rushes down my back. The sun beating heavily as the clear fresh water of the waterfall drops down on me. All the other baby elephants watch me jealously as I’m here in the cool water of the waterfall. As I look up into the sky I see the clouds. Their different shapes and sizes and make different shades as the sun hides behind them. I love the wonderful water.       

4 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful description of water & all the feelings it can bring Shenaz! I really enjoyed reading this - brilliant! Do join next week's 100WC won't you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shenaz ththis is great work

    ReplyDelete
  3. i thought this peice of writing was brilliant i liked the idea of shenaz the elephantit was amazing good job

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you everyone for your kind comments i really enjoyed writing this peice of work on the computer and i didnt find it hard on only writing 100 words i wanted to keep on writing more

    ReplyDelete