Thursday 17 March 2011

100 Word Challenge - Amari

The crystal water was so clear you could see the bottom of the wonderful deep blue sea. As the day went by I looked up into the daylight there were no clouds, it was just pure blue sky. The beaming sun was beating all over but as I went further it got cooler and cooler. I had nearly reached my destination as the sun was going down into the sky. It was so beautiful I could not believe my own eyes. I felt extremely calm and relaxed. It was time to go home but then I realised something was not right!

4 comments:

  1. This is a great piece of writing Amari! You have set a beautiful scene & left a cliff hanger! I do hope you will write next week for 100 WC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really great Amari, I love the descriptive language and the drama that you have put inside this piece of work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love my writing i used descriptive laguage wel so thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. welldone are relly good at writing

    ReplyDelete