Thursday 17 March 2011

100 Word Challenge - Ethan

The crystal water   was   so   clear you could see the bottom of the deep blue sea.  As I gazed from my small wooden boat I   could see the amazing coral reef and all the exciting living organisms. I   was   astonished when I saw how beautiful and marvellous it was. The depth and    the   colour was amazing, the most wonderful thing I’ve ever seen.  I wish my parents could see this.  I never thought the sea could be such a beautiful place. Everything   seemed calm and peaceful. This was by far the best day   of   my life.  I   could enjoy my time on my own. Then BANG!

2 comments:

  1. Ethan I like your work because you used some of the word on the display the story is intresting it mackes you want to read more of it i like the bit when you said i could enjoy my time on my own.Then BANG!I liked that bit and everyone who read it will like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have painted a great picture with your choice of words Ethan. Well done. I do hope you'll join 100WC next week!
    Mrs Skinner

    ReplyDelete