Friday 2 December 2011

Suspense Writing

Suddenly I landed in a forest. I rushed though the pitch black forest like a cheetah. I knew there was no hope. I trembled, dropped and looked around. But there was no hope. I heard the trees cracking their fingers in the wind. I was scared. Scared because there was no hope or no help. I thought the wind was a wolf. My hairs stood up. The fog was grey like a wolf. Could it be a wolf really? I knew I was going to die.

By Rehmel



As I walked through the pitch black forest I had a tickle in my long dry throat. The crystal light was hanging above me. Me, the one who was surely going to die. I could see dark fog twisting around me. The smell of dampness slivered through my nose. The sound of the howling wind, or possibly a warewolf, sent shivers down my spine. The creepy trees cracked their fingers trying to talk to me.

I heard the crispy leaves crunch behind me. I thought someone was following me. I quickly ran behind the massive, rustling tree. I heard another leaf crack. I looked at the leaves but no one was there. I shouted but all I heard was my echo. My life was over.

By Oyinde


As I dashed across the trembling forest the wind whispered "beware." I was terrified. Terrified out of my skin. The fog was a dark grey. I looked up. I saw a pitch black sky with a glistening orb. The wind blew like a hurricane as a stick blew across my face. The back of my neck grew tense. The grasp of death had grabbed my neck and strangled me. I felt like one million eyes were watching me. I didn't know what lay ahead.

My hands dried as I saw a shadow. I exclaimed "help someone please help me." The wind roared like a tiger and the trees cracked their fingers in the icy wind. I ran as the wind yelled "I'm coming for you." When I got to the end of the shadow it was a huge tree with a dead raccoon in it.

By Reece


I smelled fear on the spooky, creepy path. All I saw was terrifying eyes just there staring at me. As I tip toed through the dark woods my neck trembled and I felt as if a vulture bird was following me. The bright, shining moon glistened like silver in the cold, scary black sky. The sound of the howling wind, or possibly something more sinister sent shivers down my spine. The wind was like howling ghost. A ghost chasing me and homing in on me. The dark trees, as dark as tar, rustled the icy wind. I was completely scared. Scared out of my skin. The chilling wind tempted the trees to crack their fingers and speak to me. The crystal shining moon mocked me glowing in the scary terrifying sky. I yelled “HELP!” But nobody responded. All I heard was howling. I could hardly see anything but a very terrifying shadow dancing.

By Rayah


I dashed through the dark, scary forest I was trembling at the dark night’s sky, covered in opaque fog. A fog that came down to block my vision. I was choking In the dark, blinding fog, that covered my body. When I escaped the terrifying fog I tripped over a rotten carcase that smelled like toxic waste. Scarily, a dark silhouette reached out and clutched me. I quickly scrambled away from terror, running franticly away into the dark.

I was zooming away like a cheetah into an unknown path, there was a spooky church. Scaring the skeleton out of me. I found myself stuck in a grave yard. I knew there was no hope, but then I saw an airplane. I quickly started running at it only to realize it was a broken boat.

By Malachi  




No comments:

Post a Comment