Friday 2 December 2011

Suspense writing

I’m scared. I’m scared of the shadows sing and dance around me. My heart is a drum pounding inside me. The crystal light suggested complete darkness. I had to give up. Would I live or would I die? I was terrified. Terrified out of my mind. As I tip toed through the dark woods my neck trembled. I felt as if a vulture bird was following me. Trees tell me to stay and die. I refuse and run!

A wolf trails behind me. As I scream the leaves crackle with laughter. I stare with fear. I see something. Someone. Somehow it’s a person. As I get close the realisation dawns that it’s a corpse. I ran away but all the animals came out and chased me. Is this the end of me ?

By Celeste


As I walked through the deep dark forest and the wind dragged me back. The crystal light was surrounded by the opaque sky. I was scared and alone. Would I live or would I die?

I saw a lady with her dog. I thought the dog would bite me so I ran. The lady said “wait young boy. I will help you.” She grabbed my arm. It hurt me. I shouted “let me go” but she said “NO. Not until you say sorry for hurting my son at school.” I can see my own dog. “Lily” I said. I shouted “Lily come and help me” The lady let me go as Lily was coming. Lily bit the ladies leg. WOOF, WOOF, WOOF went lily. We set off for home. On the front door there was a sign and the sign said “KEEP OUT and don’t come back again.” The nightmare had only just begun.

By Faith


As I trod through the forbidden forest the wind whistled a howl into my ear. I stopped. When the cold hit me it ran down my back and touched my toes. The smell of carcasses wafted through my nose. The wolves were howling. Howling because I stunk of fear. Fearful because I was alone with no one to hold.

Running away from a shadow that hunted behind me, something grabbed my foot and tripped me up. When my face hit the mud I looked up. I saw my aunt. I ran like a cheater trying to catch her voice. When I got there I looked round. To my dismay it turned out that the fog was playing tricks on me. A tear ran down my cheek. I fell on the ground sitting crossing my legs. Rocking back and forth. Would I survive?

 By Chanecia


I walked through the dark scary forest I hoped someone would hear my cry. As I walked I heard a snap, snap, snap. The wind went threw my body like a ghost. The crystal ball glows in the dark sky. Night fills with fog. I stopped. I sniffed. I sniffed again. All I could smell was death. The death of life.

I yelled and yelled but nobody was there. Suddenly I saw my mum. I cried and cried. As I ran to her my mood changed. It wasn’t my mum. It was an animal hanging on a tree.

By Cvonne


Alone in the scary dark forest I walked along the dusty old path. I could see trees thundering behind me. Suddenly a bush moved. I thought it was a fox. It moved again. I was frightened. I ran off. I stepped on a body. I heard howling. I hoped someone would find me. I was lost. I thought someone was following me.

I can scarcely see the warning sign. KEEP OUT! Why was I here. I wondered what was in there so I opened the large gate. I wandered in. I could smell fear. I looked back then crept over a dead fox. I knew that I should not have come in here.

By Damion



No comments:

Post a Comment