Friday 2 December 2011

Suspense writing.

The dark trees are rustling like rattle snakes. The sound of the howling wind, or possibly a ware-wolf, sends shivers down my spine. I am scared and alone.The leaves crack beneath my feet. Would I survive? Would I see my family again?

By Callum


As I ambled through the dark scary forest leaves crackled beneath my feet. Wind blew. I thought there was a wolf. Fog, pitch black. The crystal light hangs in the sky. Am I going to die?. Carcasses smell of toxic waste I was wondering through the deep dark woods but then I stopped. A vulture was behind me. I ran ran as fast as I could. As I ran shadows danced.

I saw something in the distance. It looked like a man. I rushed to it. It seemed to me like I was mad but I still went. When I got there it was just a stone. The wind blew. It sounded like a ghost. I was petrified. I saw a big house. It was like a haunted house but I didn't enter. As I walked over I saw a dead body and a covered sign. I heard a howl and ran.

By Adam



As I ambled deep into the cold, lonely, mystifying woods my hands trembled and the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. I was scared. Scared out of my skin. I was petrified terrified and maddened. I could smell the dead carcasses lying on the floor. The bright, shinning moon glistened in the cold, scary sky. The dark trees, as dark as coal, rustled into the icy wind. As I tiptoed deeper into the black wood I looked into the mystifying fog, wondering what lay ahead. I stopped. The shadows danced. I thought something was watching me. Perhaps a wolf or a fox or a vulture about to take me as their prey.

I watched around me. There I saw something. Or someone. Maybe my brother. I ran as fast as possible. Shadows and the eyes of millions followed me. I tripped over and stumbled quite a lot but I didn't give up. I reached at last. But it wasn't family. It was a coal black tree.

By Baveeta



As I tip-toed down the pitch black, gloomy, forest I could see the crystal ball shinning bright into the twilight sky. I felt the whistling wind cracking down my back. I heard a snap, just like a crab. Would I live or would I die? The ferocious shadows around the whistling graveyard made me scared. So scared that the fear of death hit me. It hit my heart and almost made me faint.

I saw something at the corner of the spooky forest. It looked like my Mum and Dad. I was filled with joy. While I was making my way through the spiky trees I thought I was saved. I was not. It was just a bunch of scarecrows.

By Adil



As I ambled through the pitch black forest I could feel the winding blowing on me. I smelt the wolves and heard their howls. I was frightened by the black trees clicking their freezing fingers. The shadow of the glowing moon was shining on me. I was running but there was no hope in these terrifying woods.

I wished there could be something to save me, but there was no one. I was shivering through the icy wind until I suddenly froze. I thought I saw a wolf but it was just a shadow staring at me.

By Adnan 

1 comment:

  1. ive read everyone's phew that took a lot of effort

    ReplyDelete